Thursday 6 February 2014

street photography



I decided that I would do some street photography to become more confident while photographing people in public. So I went to Liverpool were I know the area pretty well this is where I spotted this band performing on the street.  





I find this photo to be one of my favorites because the man at the right was stood so close to the band I just had to get a photo. He looks to be listening to the music but not quite sure if he like it or not. I think since I listen to a lot of music I thought that this was interesting because everyone a has a certain taste and this man just did not know what he though of it. 


To be honest I actually enjoy photographing street performers because you get something over then people walking around, you get something different not just  people doing something that is interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment