Wednesday 5 March 2014

Alamy stock library

Alamy is a privately owned stock photography agency launched in 1999. It does not edit their collection based on what the image is of, but images are rejected if they don’t meet specified technical criteria.The suppliers include professional photographers, amateurs, stock agencies, news archives, museums and national collections.Alamy sell to anyone who needs imagery, including press and publishing groups, advertising and design agencies, corporate marketing departments to bloggers, internal communication departments and individual buyers. Their key markets are US, UK, Australia, Germany and India.


I created my own alamy accont so that I could sell my own image to anyone who is interested in them. I am yet to upload some images .




No comments:

Post a Comment