Thursday 13 March 2014

cover letters

A cover letter is a document sent with your resume to provide additional information on your skills and experience.
A cover letter typically provides detailed information on why you are qualified for the job you are applying for. Effective cover letters explain the reasons for your interest in the specific organization and identify your most relevant skills or experiences.
An example of a cover letter

I will be appling for a assistant product photographer that I fond on the indeed.com. 

Dear Sir or Madam

Assistant Product Photographer (Photography, Photoshop) BLUA11129

I'm am writing to reply to job advertisement for a assistant product photographer. A completed CV is enclosed in the letter

This opportunity interest me as I am currently a university student studying photography at the University of Salford and I am looking to gain some experience in this field of photography. I have it skills that I gained during my education years which involved using Photoshop to edit some of my own photographs for my studies. I have some experience of studio lighting from when I do some studio shoots.

My personal skills include the ability to work in teams, I am also able to work independently. In order to balance my studies and my own personal projects I am quite organised when it comes to time management.

I am aware that their will be on site train a for this job. With thought to this I am excited to be learning new skills if this job is offered to me.

Yours Sincerely 

Miss Kelsey Avis

No comments:

Post a Comment