Friday 18 October 2013

editing assinment

I  choose publication of my choice, the publication with be something that I am interested in. I will then find a ‘feature’ story/spread with extensive use of images.


I chose this music magazine because I am interesting in music specifically rock music. The magazine has the latest news on the bands, tours information and what they are up to. The magazine also has reviews on gigs and new albums that are too be released. The reviews help the band sell their tickets and albums if the review is good.

The magazine is for those who are interesting in the different genres of rock music since it covers a large range of bands that have different rock bands.
















I chose to look at to review on Metallica’s new album “Through the never” The review show a 3 images 2 are of the band and 1 of the album cover. There is a part that is highlighted in the middle of the page that is a positive review of hoe the album is a perfect view of how Metallica are in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment