Thursday 10 October 2013

Everyone is a photographer




Everyone is a photographer

Instergram images 

everyone is using different type of photo sharing websites and over ways of sharing their photography especially since cameras can be fond in almost every phone. everyone is photography everything from family photos, fun photos to artistic photos and one of those sharing communities is intergram


I do use instergram every once in a while purly because I like taking snap shots of thinks that I like or that I think look interesting so hear are some photos that I have put onto instergram as an example.


This is a snap shot of a sun flower in my local Asda  the photo was taken at the end of summer. I thought that it was something nice to see since the summer has ended.




The first image above is of the train station on which I use every week to get to uni, this was taken last year.  The other image was a snapshot of my rabbit that I wanted to take since she was being co-operative for once.

As you can see I use intragram for when I dont really have my camera with and want to take a snap shot of anythings.


sally Mann

Sally Mann has also used photography in ways of creativity and family photos just not in the way you would usually see them.
 

Sally manns whole body of photography is based on her family and children you can see in the two images a both that they are not your usually family photos, in the images above you see her doughtier with a cigarette in her hands it looks like sally is trying to portray how children are growing up a lot quicker and are wanting to become adults before their time. the whole idea of the photos being of her doughtier make you think if she cares about what people think about her and if she should be exploiting her children like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment