Thursday 31 October 2013

non-liner narrative assinment- yet to be realised



 I will produce 1 image that will ultimately form part of a wider narrative. The ‘whole’ of which is yet to be fully realised.My assignment is based upon a form of visual ‘Chinese Whispers’. In reality I will be creating a collective visual narrative.

The image below is the image that I received from a member of my group when I first saw it I mediately thought of the helmat and that it reminded me of a bickers helmet so I fond an image of a bicker.


http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/motorbike,panning/Interesting

The story that I came up with for this image is that the scientist (the image above) likes to life on the edge so he also rides a bike home.






The images above are from when we revealed our chines whispers and the storied behind them. it all went quite smoothly until the image before mine which confused everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment